Whether you need to know when your next levy payment is due, require insurance details or even the minutes of the last general meeting, you can log in and obtain this information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As an owner, you can view and download information and documentation including:
- Property Details;
- Management details include levy & unit entitlement for the entire strata plan.
- View and/or update your contact details;
- View and/or update your tenant or property manager’s details;
- View financial details such as levies paid to date and last payment received.
- Your historical statement of accounts.
- Current and historical levy notices;
- Current and historical insurance policies;
- Notices and minutes from past general meetings.
If you are a committee member, in addition to the above you will find additional financial and committee related reports, including:
- Contact details of the other committee members
- Statement of financial position & performance
- Levy schedule
- Cash management
- Aged arrears list
- Detailed expenses
To log into the system simply head to the Strata Owner Portal on the Gow Property website, enter your access code and password, and you’re underway.
If you are unaware of your access code just follow the prompts or email our team at email@example.com