Property Investment – What is claimable for a tax deduction straight away?
* Interest on a loan to purchase a rental property, an associated asset or renovation of that rental property
* Cost of repairs and maintenance
* Tenancy costs such as leasing fees, property management fees and evicting a tenant
What can’t be claimed as a deduction?
* Costs if the property is not genuinely available for rent
* Interest on a loan to buy a property which is not used to produce an income
* Travel expenses where the main propose is personal
* State stamp duty on the transfer of property
Call Gow Property now for all your property investment questions.